Digital ECU Tuner 3
Digital ECU Tuner 3 is the most popular and best type of device "piggy back" on the market. Due to its features and a very attractive pricing, has gained a large group of satisfied customers.
- built-in 400kPa MAP sensor
- four 16x16 side tables (fuel map,two PWM tables, ignition table),
- 8 Correctiontables 16x1,
- 2 independent switchable map sets ,
- possibility modification of one analogue signal,
- 4 analogueinputs,
- inbuilt Data Flash ? possibility of logging without connected PC,
- battery voltage monitoring ,
- support of frequency output air flow meter (possibility of signal modification) 17Hz-4kHz,
- support VR and Hall effect crank sensors together with ignition modules pulse. Device supportbothsingle ended and differential signals,
- supports a lot of crank trigger patterns :60-2, 36-2, 36-1, Multitooth, Ignition Modules and more,
- support of waste gate valve,
- output for 4 saturated injectors ("full group"),
- ON/OFF parametricoutput,
- automatic conversion of MAP to MAF with the use of the learning algorithm,
- launch control,
- road dyno,
- possibility individual calibration of each analogue sensors ? device displayed values with correct units,
- free firmware update ? new crank trigger patterns and new functionality,
- fuel Implant mode ?possibility of drive injectors in standalone mode (batch fire),
- USB communication no additional interface needed,
- 24 months warranty.
To properly work with the DET3 device following minimum is required.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Screen resolution of at least 1024x768 16bit
- CPU with a clock of at least 600MHz,
- USB port.
What is in the box
- Digital Ecu Tuner 3 device,
- USB AA lead,
- set of terminals,
- CD with softwarenecessary drivers and user manual,
- set of resistors and diode which may be useful during installation.